Tasks as a hardware engineer:
- Design electrical diagrams using our EPLAN system in order to achieve the optimal execution, commissioning and operation of the installation in accordance with legal regulations and customer requirements.
- Discussing, designing, executing, following up and fine-tuning the hardware hatch within the framework of projects with colleagues and customers in order to ensure that the execution is in accordance with the specifications of the project agreements and is carried out within the timeframe and budget foreseen.
- Elaborate, draw up, maintain and participate in the realization of a standardization for the EPLAN (project templates, forms, FAQ lists, macro libraries).
- Knowledge of Caneco software is a plus.
- Being able to realize small mechanical designs in Inventor.
Tasks as projectmanager
- You will manage various automation projects under supervision.
- You manage internal technical people as well as external ones.
- You will help with project preparation and site follow-up.
- You have a master degree in automation or electromechanics.
- You have knowledge and experience in industrial automation (PLC, networks, drives, visualization, …)
- You are project-oriented, team-oriented and hands-on.
- You are communicative, stress-resistant and flexible.
- You are motivated, flexible and have the necessary drive to develop and grow within a dynamic family driven company.
- You live in a region around Genk for a maximum of 30 minutes.
What we offer:
- A nice job in which you are constantly challenged.
- Everyone is approachable in this social company.
- A great responsibility and a lot of freedom on the work floor.
- A solid salary including extra-legal benefits corresponding to your competencies.
Interested? Then send your CV + motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible!